Wednesday, December 20, 2006

THE SEARCH IS OVER...

Finally, the search for the surprisingly difficult to find Nintendo Wii is over. Sunday, I found out that Amazon.com was letting users sign up for a chance to purchase a Nintendo Wii. When it was all said and done, the odds of being one of the lucky people was 28 to 1. I figured my odds were about as good as getting up early each weekend to try to find one at local stores. So after the waiting all day Monday, I finally went out to Amazon.com Tuesday morning to see if I was one of the lucky ones and surprisingly....I was. I quickly purchased the console, selected 2 day shipping, as if the offer would magically disappear in front of me, and I should easily have it before Christmas. Take that doubters (you know who you are, Josh)!!!! :-)

No comments: