Monday, June 04, 2007

KNACRINE TECHNOLOGIES...

Since I'm tired of working for other people, I think it's time that I start thinking about starting my own business. My coworker and I have decided to start Knacrine Technologies. It will be a combination of software development and hardware support for small to medium sized businesses. We'll provided basic software development to solve some of the time wasting problems that small businesses go through, as well as provide computer support (for example, upgrades, new computers, networking, etc.). Hopefully we'll start a site soon and see if it ever catches on. If you have any suggestions or know of anyone who needs these types of services in NW Ohio, let us know. We'll be more than happy to look into anything people are interested in having done.

No comments: