Tuesday, September 16, 2008

WHEN DID THINGS GET SO BAD????

I'm not 100% sure when things started to go bad for everyone. Most would say it's been in the past couple of years. We'll I'd like to throw a little piece of information out there. Sure we've had Bush in the White House for the past 8 years, but can you really say that the past 8 years have been that bad? Excluding the last 2 years, we've seen the lowest unemployment during that time. We've seen some of the best years in the financial market during that time and a significant market recovery from the 9/11 attacks.

It appears that the last two years have been the worst by most people's estimates. Well if the first 6 were not too bad and the economy seems to have been flourishing, what has changed in the past 2 years? Well first of all, the Congress has an incredibly low approval rating (lower than any other Congress before them I believe.). And 2 years ago, the Congress was moved from Republican to Democrat control. You may want to consider that before you make any decisions this next year.

DISCLAIMER: These thoughts are my own, not plagiarized or from anyone else (including but not limited to Bill O'Reily, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, or any other conservative commentator). I formulated these thoughts myself, typed them in myself, and hit the publish post button all by myself.

No comments: